NASDAQ OMXVIRTUAL EVENTS
NASDAQ OMX is an easy-to-use Web-based communication platform that allows you to deliver live and on demand webcasts and webinars to audiences around the world. With NASDAQ OMX mobile capabilities you can deliver compelling content to your target audiences whether they’re at home, work or on the go.
- Reach your target audiences wherever they are with interactive solutions accessible on desktop and mobile devices.
- Engage viewers with interactive multimedia content delivered on our easy-to-use platform.
- Measure the impact of your communications with referral source tracking, audience analytics and reporting.
Supporting 5,000 companies in 90 countries, the NASDAQ OMX network of webcast operation centers are staffed by local service teams who understand regional requirements and best practices. The NASDAQ OMX global infrastructure is fully redundant to ensure that your webcast will be delivered perfectly… no matter what.
Live operators personally greet and screen participants or enable automated passcode entry
Tailor the experience with powerful design and branding tools
Event professionals ensure that Investor Relations regulatory requirements are met
Dedicated and experienced event professionals provide pre-event, live event and post-event services
Supports Windows Media and Flash formats – no downloads required
PGi audio allows participants to join the meeting using local or freephone numbers with dial-in or dial-out. Or give participants the option to join using VoIP.
Fine tune your message with the assistance of skilled event professionals
Live and on-demand events are accessible on smartphones and tablets
Pre-record your web event or distribute a recording for on-demand viewing
Detailed reports on participants with analytics on their level of engagement
Achieve Better Business Outcomes
NASDAQ OMX delivers a feature-rich full service platform built for hosting Inventor Relations events.
- Expand delivery to a broader audience with mobile device support
- Robust analytics on attendance and participation
Deliver a Flawless Event
Skilled event professionals manage the entire event lifecycle, allowing you to focus on delivering a compelling message.
- Event branding, social media and personalised invitations strengthen your corporate image
- Events comply with regulatory requirements and adhere to IR best practices
- Gain peace of mind from knowing that critical pre-event, live event and post-event tasks are handled
PGi Operator Assisted Audio Conferencing Services
NASDAQ OMX is seamlessly integrated with PGi’s crystal clear audio conferencing services.
- PGi operators can greet and screen up to 1,000 participants to enhance security and personalization
- Automated passcode verification is available for faster entry for up to 15,000 participants